Driving Licence

If you would like to rent a scooter (up to 50cc), you must have a license to be allowed to drive that scooter. Your license must be with you at all times when you drive the scooter.

The driver must be at least 18 years old and you must have the license for at least a year.

This (Dutch) drivers license cover you for driving a scooter of max. 50cc if:

  • you are at least 18 years old
  • if you own a drivers licence for category A and/or B

New Dutch driving license

Since october 1st 2006 it's possible to obtain a new drivers license in Holland. On this license it's clearly stated that someone is allowed to drive a 50cc scooter, this category is AM (as shown on the picture).

To avoid problems we advise you to obtain this license from your city council if you are planning to rent a scooter with us.

We will accept both licenses for rental but we think it's better to avoid problems with the police.